|Total Audio Converter is the best tool to convert MPC to MP3 (as well as WAV, OGG, WMA, APE, FLAC, MP4, AAC). But the era of digital music requires more programs for an enjoyable music listening. CoolUtils offers you the ultimate Music Lovers' Kit. It includes 6 programs to convert audio files, rename batches of tracks, edit and view tag info, print the list of audio files on your pc, burn audio disks and even get every song announced before playing!
Music Lovers' Kit
- Total Audio Converter (converts all audio formats, built-in CD ripper and audio player)
- Total Audio Tags (provides each song with tags like title, artist, album, track, year, genre, composer, copyright, encoder, language)
- CDuke (the easy way to burn CD)
- Print Maestro (have a full list of song in each folder printed with Artist, Title, Album, Comment tags or BitRate, Sample Rate, Channels, Duration tags. Now you know what you have!)
- MP3 EmSee (announces every song for you)
- MultiRenamer (renames huge lists of audio files in few clicks)
Note the price - $35 which is good deal for six high-quality audio programs, life-time updates and tech support. If you love music and appreciate good soft that makes listening to music more enjoyable.
How do I know I really need it?
Here is a simple test for to know whether you need Music Lovers' Kit. Answer this questions. If you got at least 2 positive answers, you definitely need it!
In case you have 3+ positive answers - you know what to do;)The button is below.
- You do not want to overpay for music and prefer rip CDs instead of purhcasing the same tracks at iTunes
- Your music collection is big
- ... and not in perfect order
- Your songs have wrong tag info
- You do not like the idea of renaming 50+ songs manually
- You want to listen to your favourite music in the car and burn your own audio CDs for your car player
- You would like to have the contents of your music folders printed with all those neccessary fields (Artist, Title, Album, BitRate, Sample Rate, Channels, Duration)
- You don't want to feel at a loss having found your favourite song for free but in some weird FLAC format (just convert it to mp3 or what your audio player likes)
- You have some old audios and don't feel like wasting 5 hours to convert them to mp3 one by one
- You like to get the best audio software that will make listening to music more enjoyable;)
With Music Lovers' Kit you will easily
- Rip CDs (convert CDA to mp3 or wav or whatever)
- Convert audio files
(WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, APE, FLAC, MP4, AAC, MPC and many others)
- Rename huge lists of tracks
- View and edit audio tags
- Create your own audio CDs
- Get every song announced before it's played
- Print lists of songs automatically (with Artist, Title, Album, Comment, tags or BitRate, Sample Rate, Channels, Duration tags) )