Interface languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Total Image Converter demonstrates exceptional versatility and outstanding user friendliness. It poses no problems for inexperienced users. They don't even need to ask their more experienced counterparts about how this tool should be handled. The program will prompt you anyway. It features a robust and highly intuitive interface and an automatic wizard. It will show you which way to go.
If you have purchased the license version or are using a free demo version, you can convert PCD to PCL with ease. All you should do is follow the standard conversion procedure and specify images and formats.
This PCD PCL converter features the following advanced elements:
- Batch mode
- Handy wizard
- Built-in image viewer
- Crop, Rotate, Resize and Watermark options.
How to Convert PCD to PCL
- Click on the desktop icon and navigate the interface. Use the file tree to locate the folder with PCD images. Click on the folder and navigate the list of PCD images. Tick the ones that are subject to conversion.
- If you wish to convert PCD to PCL in batch, click 'Check all'. All the PCD files will be ticked. In case you realize you should not go for it yet, click 'Uncheck all'. This option will cancel the checking of all the PCD images.
- Right above the image list you can see the following options: Crop, Resize, Rotate and Watermark. These functions allow you to cut off parts of your images, change dimension, turn clockwise or counter clockwise and apply watermarks (add dates, logos, descriptions, etc.) This program features a built-in image viewer. It is located at the right-hand edge of the interface.
- This PCD PCL Converter features an automatic wizard. When you have adjusted your options and selected the target format using the format toolbar or via Convert menu, the wizard's window opens. It offers a few options, such as destination folder plus the editing options, which you have just gone through. Now, all you need to do is launch conversion. Click 'Start!' to do that.
Total Image Converter is as powerful and versatile as it is cheap. Besides, you can download the free demo version and keep converting your PCL images for 30 days. If you get the license, you can have your converter upgraded on a regular basis.