PLT or AutoCAD Plotter Documents are vector-based plotter files created by AutoCAD drawing software. They can be printed using a plotter, dealing with lines instead of dots. PLT files are based on the HPGL format and can be viewed with the Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 and ArtCut utilities only. WMF files are compatible with many applications, such as ACDSee Photo Manager 14, Adobe Illustrator CS6, etc.
If you want to view PLT files with these and other applications, you should convert PLT to WMF. This can easily be done with Total CAD Converter, a batch PLT converter designed by CoolUtils. With Total CAD Converter you can convert PLT drawings, as well as files in DXF, DWF, PLT, DWG, HGL, HP, PLO, HPG, HPL, HPGL, HPGL2, GL2, SVG, and CGM formats.
Also, with the help of Total CAD Converter, you can:
resize, crop and rotate files prior to converting them
add a digital signature to the output files to protect them against unauthorized usage
combine the output files of each folder
combine output files based on the common file name,
and more, all in one program!
To see what else you can do with Total CAD Converter download a free trial version now!
- Install Total Cad Converter by running the .exe file and following the instructions in the setup dialog window
- Open Total CAD Converter. You can use GUI or command line.
- Select the PLT files for conversion from the list of files generated by Total CAD Converter automatically.
- Set BMP as the target format by clicking on the "BMP" button located on the upper toolbar.
- Finally, click "Start!" to begin conversion with the default settings.
Try Total CAD Converter today! It's free and there's no obligation! Contact CoolUtils to learn more about this program and other offers.