Most likely, you know that PNG images can be easily resized with the help of free Picasa, Paint or other programs. However, these programs only allow you to process each file individually. This might be a problem when you have to resize PNG images in batch.
Try Total Image Converter, a high-quality tool designed to convert images to different formats. It is also perfect to resize, rotate and crop images. Here's the simple guide for users who want to know how to resize PNG images:
- Download Total Image Converter. This program is available for just $24.90 with a life-long license. Get a free 30-day trial version of this image converter to see whether it meets your needs.
- Install Total Image Converter following the standard installation steps.
- Launch Total Image Converter. Advanced users can take advantage of command line. The program also has intuitive interface that can be easily mastered by all users.
- To resize PNG images, please follow the steps below:
Select the folder that contains the PNG files for resizing
Tick off PNG images you want to resize
TIC can convert to a new format or preserve the original one. Click on the desired format button located on the top bar
Select the Transform tab in the new window, then click “Resize”
Choose the 'Resize to a specified format' tab and enter the width or height (don't forget to select 'Constrain proportions')
- Click 'Start!' to begin automatic conversion
With Total Image Converter, you can also convert image files to JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, PNG, TIFF, RAW, and more.
Download a free 30-day trial version of Total Image Converter today! It is free and requires no registration! Within 30 days you may upgrade to a fully functional version without having to re-install the converter!