Convert Thunderbird Emails to Text
Do you want to back up emails outside Mozilla Thunderbird?
TXT format is good for storing emails in terms of size. It is hardly possible to find a more compact alternative. All you will need is a reliable email converter. Try Total Thunderbird Converter from CoolUtils – a utility specially customized for Thunderbird emails and MBOX files. This app provides easy and efficient way of converting emails to TXT, both one-by-one or in batch, for your convenience. It supports TXT as a target format as well as DOC, PDF, HTML, TIFF, EML.
How exactly to convert Thunderbird emails to TXT? Follow these simple instructions:
- Download the email converter and run it.
- You will see that it has synchronized with your Thunderbird account and all your emails are displayed sorted by folders similar to your inbox. You can also import your MBOX files. Click on the folder where required emails are stored.
- Check off the source emails (one or more) in the appeared mail list.
- Enable TXT Thunderbird converter by pressing TXT' button on the left top of the program window.
- In the appeared window do necessary settings for conversion and click Start!'
Making settings can be skipped if you have no any specific requirements for the future TXT copies. Otherwise move through the inlays of setting wizard to adjust everything you need. You can choose specific email fields for conversion, set actions for processing attachments and adjust a lot of other options. All this is aimed to getting the result you exactly need. Any setting option can be skipped if unneeded. Such flexible interface allows not losing time on unwanted adjustments.
You can easily convert emails from Thunderbird to TXT files with the help of Total Thunderbird Converter. You can get it for free in trial version!
Back to Total Thunderbird Converter Home