VB.net Print PDF
VB.NET is widely popular programming language used for developing multipurpose applications. If your system is created in VB.NET and you need to add the feature of automatic printing PDF files, Total PDF Printer X will ideally suit these needs. This VB.NET print PDF utility easily integrates to any kind of application or web-server, providing ability to manage printers in background mode.
It differs from desktop version only by the way of handling, while the functionality package is the same. It includes:
- Ability to print any number of PDF files at a time (one, many files, or even the whole file folders can be converted within one command)
- Ability to switch between simple and duplex print mode according to your needs
- One tool handles all printers in a system (you can differentiate print requests between different hardware within one VB.NET print PDF solution)
- Fully adjustable paper parameters (format, orientation, margins, alignment, etc.)
- Ability to print PDF documents protected by a password (with the help of special parameter you can unlock this document and print it if needed)
When printing many files in batch, you can use separator not to mix pages of different documents; this can be blank page, some specific document printed on paper
- Adjustable print quality allows to save inks when printing many files or in opposite to get maximally clear and bright image
- Ability to switch coloured/monochrome mode for different specific print command.
This is not the full range of Total PDF Printer X facilities. It contains much more useful features and their pack is constantly updated with options recommended by existing users. This VB.NET print PDF utility can be used via another application with the help of ActiveX interface. You only need to register ActiveX together with Total PDF Printer X on your server.
Buy Total PDF Printer X now or use it in trial till get sure it is what you need!
Back to PDF PrinterX Home