Convert WAV to OGG
Looking for a good WAV to OGG converter
? If you don't want to buy something complicated, try our Total Audio Converter to convert WAV files to OGG. It's very easy-to-use and handy. You can convert one .wav file as well as hundreds of them at a time. When you convert sveral folders Total Audio Converter keeps folder structure.
We have developed 3 minute clip about Converter to show you how it works. It requires no special knowledge as the tool is full of Wizard's tips to guide you through the process.
In fact you should do only two actions - to create a list of files for encoding (you can simply drag&drop them) and specify destination path for the created output files. Total Audio Converter will use default settings for your conversion. However you may change the settings to your taste.
Total Audio Converter can be handled via command line. Find all comman dline parameters and examples in Help. Note that TAC support almost all popular audio file types. It's not just a OGG to MP3 converter. It's all-in-one converter you need.
How to convert WAV to OGG format?
- Select the file you want to convert from the file tree on your left and mark it (click Check button or check its checkbox).
- Choose OGG format in Convert option of Main Menu or press OGG button in Top Toolbar or right-click with your mouse at chosen file and choose convert to option from context menu.
- Wizard dialog window will appear. Choose Destination item and select necessary destination folder to place converted file. You can use current path or to change file name or destination.
- Choose Samplerate item and select necessary samplerate. Remember that the higher samplerate, the better quality and the larger file size.
- Select Channels item and tick necessary channel. Stereo channel is twice bigger then mono, but the sound is of higher quality.
- Choose Quality item and set quality of converting file. Quality 0 is roughly equivalent to 64 kbps average. Quality 5 is roughly equivalent to 160 kbps, it's very-near-CD-quality. Quality 10 correspond to nearly 400 kbps. To change it you can just click in direction you need (more or less). You can also regulate quality by keyboard arrows (up-down and right-left) or by rolling mouse wheel. You also can print the number in numeric edit window.
- Press Finish conversion button, all the parameters of the conversion are displayed for you to check.
You can mark the fields Delete originals and Open destination folder after converting to delete originals and to open destination folder after conversion.
- Press Finish button to start conversion of your files to OGG.
Note that Audio Converter supports not only WAV to OGG conversions but can also convert MP3, MP4, AAC, MPC, WMA, APE, FLAC to OGG format. We offer you 30 days trial period to test the program before the purchase. Download your version now free with no obligation.
Related topicsConvert Opus to WAV with custom settings
Convert 3GA to WAV. Save time, it’s easy.
Convert WAV to AAC with custom settings
Convert WAV to FLAC in three steps.
Convert MOD to WAV without any problems.
Convert APL to WAV. Save time, it's easy.
Convert WAV to APE without any problems.
Convert WAV to MPC any number of files at one go
Convert MPP to WAV in three steps.
How to convert WAV to MP4 easy?
There's the way to convert WAV audio files easily
Use FLAC to WAV with many handy options
Convert APE to WAV with many handy options
Convert WAV to OGG with ease and smile
Convert OGG-audio to WAV fast.
Convert WAV to mp3, convert WAV to mp3, WAV to mp3 converter, WAV to mp3 conversion, software
Convert audio-files from MP3 to WAV
Convert WAV to WMA automatically
Convert WMA to WAV. Save time, it's easy!
Back to Total Audio Converter Home