WMF, or Windows Metafile, is used for vector images, but can also include raster graphics. You can convert WMF to ICO, a format used for storing icons for Windows programs, files, and folders. This can easily be done with a specialized WMF ICO converter. Alternatively, you can download an all-in-one image converter, like Total Image Converter by CoolUtils.
Total Image Converter is designed specifically to convert WMF to ICO in batch. This program also supports other input and output formats: TIFF, JPEG, PSD, and BMP as input and JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF, PCX, and even RAW as output formats.
All you need for WMF into ICO conversion is a couple of minutes and a couple of clicks:
- Download Total Image Converter; this batch image converter is available online for a small fee or as a free 30-day trial version.
- Install Total Image Converter as you'd do with any other program and then launch it.
- Select WMF files you want to convert by simply ticking them off in the list of files automatically generated by Total Image Converter.
- Set ICO as the target format by clicking on the "ICO" button located on the formats' bar.
- Press "Start!" to begin conversion with the default setting or change them according to your preferences. You can
- Change the destination folder
- Crop, resize and rotate the images
- Select color mode
- Add watermarks
- Select JPEG quality
To try Total Image Converter now, download a free 30-day trial version here!