WMF, which stands for Windows Metafile, is a proprietary Windows graphic format developed by Microsoft. Applications compatible with WMF format are ACDSee Photo Manager 14, Adobe Illustrator CS6, IMSI TurboCAD Deluxe 18, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6, MAGIX Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 2013, and others. They all have extended functionality but, as you may notice, they are far from being cheap.
If you want to view WMF files with the help of standard image viewers, you might want to convert WMF into JPEG2000. JPEG2000 is an image compression standard and coding system created by the Joint Photographic Experts Group committee in 2000. It is similar to JPEG, but uses a newly designed, wavelet-based method.
CoolUtils is pleased to present Total Image Converter, a specialized WMF JPEG2000 converter that is designed to convert WMF to JPEG2000 in batch. Also, this program is compatible with other formats. You can export TIFF, JPEG, PSD, and BMP into JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, PNG, TIFF, and RAW formats.
Download Total Image Converter now! You can evaluate a free 30-day trial version or a registered version with a lifetime license for just under $20!
- Open Total Image Converter
- Select WMF files from the list of files and folders generated automatically by Total Image Converter
- Click on the "JPEG2000" button to set it as the target format
- Change default the settings if needed
- Set a new destination folder
- Crop, resize or rotate the images
- Set JPEG2000 quality
- Add watermarks
- Click "Start!" to begin conversion.