When you are looking for a solution to convert XLS to PDF Google often suggests free XLS converters. However, most of them process file one by one. So if you have several spread sheets you will have to waste a lot of time. We do not fool you with a free XLS PDF converter. Total Excel Converter costs $49.90, but it pays off almost immediately.
- Think how much time and effort you can save if the program converts all your XLS to PDF in one go.
- Add the security of the desktop converter - you do not have to upload your .xls files to some unknown site, you do not have to share your email address or other personal info.
- Get lots of additional features like handy file renaming, adding pagination, setting encyption or signing the resulting PDFs with your digital signature. Total Excel Converter can also combine several XLS into one multi-page PDF.
- Convert XLS files produced by all versions of Microsoft Excel, as well as OpenOffice formats, .xml, .sql, wk2, wks, .dbf, .tex, and .dif spread sheets.
- Choose your way to run the conversion: via the well-thought interface or command line.
You will not have to attend lectures on how to operate this unique software piece. You will not even need a friend to tell you how to do that. All you need is that little piece installed on your PC. Look at the interface. It is laid out to guide you the right way, so you'll see what you are going to have to do to convert XLS to PDF. The interface features a variety of menus and options. Here you can choose PDF - the target format.
How to Use this XLS PDF Converter
Once installed, this converter integrates into Windows. You can run it in three ways: from the desktop, via right-click menu and via command line.
Navigate the interface (folder tree), mouse over the folder with XLS files and click on it. Check the Excel files, which you are intent on converting to PDF. To convert XLS t PDF in batch, press 'Check all'. All the checkboxes will be ticked.
Select PDF in the output format bar or Convert menu and navigate the wizard. Here you can apply permissions to your output documents (e. g. password protection) to secure your PDFs against unsanctioned copying or modifying.
Apply other settings featured in the wizard. Specify destination folder. If necessary, you can combine several spreadsheets into one big PDF document or convert separate pages of your spreadsheet into separate PDF files.
Although this is not a freeware tool, it sells pretty good thanks to its versatility and user-friendliness. For most users, it takes just one session with the demo version to make the right decision. Registered users enjoy all sorts of support on a free basis.