Interface languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Converting spreadsheets to XHTML, a new format that is used for creation of webpages, is oftentimes a difficult task regardless of the fact that XHTML is preferred by a larger number of applications and users.
The good news is that Total Excel Converter, a program by CoolUtils is now compatible with XHTML. Earlier, as you may know, this program only supported XLSX and ODT, ODS, XML, SQL, WK2, WKS, DGB, TEX, DIF as input formats and DOC, DOCX, TXT, ODT, ODS, XML, SQL, CSV, Lotus, DBF, TEX, DIFF, SYLK, and LaTeX as output formats.
- All you need to do easily convert XLSX to XHTML is download the updated version of Total Excel Converter from CoolUtils website. Or, if you already have this program installed, you might want to upgrade it. The trial version of Total Excel Converter is available for free and is active for 30 days from the day of installation. The fully functional paid version is available for as low as $49.90.
- Then, you should install XSLX XHTML converter by CoolUtils, if you have not done this so far. Simply follow the instructions of the setup wizard.
- Once the program is installed on your computer, launch it. CoolUtils XLSX converter can be launched from the desktop, Start menu and command line.
- The next step you need to make is select XLSX files you want to convert. Since Total Excel allows you to convert XLSX to XHTML in batch, you can tick off up to 150 files from the list of files and folders automatically generated by the converter.
- Finally, you should select the target format by simply clicking on the 'XHTML' button. Then, you can sit back, relax and enjoy 100% automatic conversion.
To download your free trial version of Total Excel Converter, click here. To learn more about this and other products, as well as about special offers available from CoolUtils, visit the company's website or contact customer support service.