Blank pages are a nuisance when you deal with multi-page TIFF or PDF files. They contain no data but cause the wrong page count. Besides they take the space, which is essential when you have thousands of files. Tiff Pdf Cleaner easily detects and deletes blank pages from files. But it can do a lot more!
Did you know that Tiff Pdf Cleaner can save blank pages to TIFF or PDF files? This way you can later check if they are really blank manually. It will take you few seconds to look though but you may be sure no important data is lost.
Besides, Tiff Pdf Cleaner can add a page number to the rest of the pages. Or a date. Or any text you like. It can be a watermark to prevent unauthorized use or your company’s slogan. Lawyers will appreciate this option as now they can easily add notes like Confidential or For Attorney’s Eyes Only to their files.
We have created several articles describing all the additional options of Tiff PDF Cleaner. Take a look at them to get the most out of the program:
- How to remove blank pages from PDF files and save them to a separate file for further manual check
- How to add file name to the header of each TIFF page and delete blank pages
- How to add file name to the header of each PDF page and delete blank pages
- How to delete blank pages for TIFF files and add a page number to each page
- How to delete blank pages for PDF files and add a page number to each page
- Delete Unnecessary Black Border From Scanned Files