PDF Combine is a utility that can merge several PDF files into one.
It is an efficient, handy and easy-to-use program. PDF Combine has enough options to satisfy your demands.
- It combines PDF pages produced by different programs.
- It allows to choose any quantity and the order of PDF files.
- The program may add macros in destination path (time or date).
- If you combine subfolders within a folder the application keeps folder structure.
- PDF Combine creates Table of Contents for e-books. Every file name of the combined files becomes a bookmark.
You may also set your own bookmarks. That is an easy navigation within the combined PDF file.
Moreover, PDF Combine may be run with the help of command line
to be launched from within other programs.
PDF Combine is created by Softplicity software company (www.coolutils.com) back in 2005. Since then thousands of user have benefited from it.
More useful topics: