Total Audio Converter 3.0.88 Overview
Total Audio Converter is slim, yet powerful audio converter that provides you with a pain-free ability to convert an audio file to another audio file format. You will be amazed how simple it is to convert audio files for your favorite MP3 player or iPod. Now you can convert files, channels (stereo to mono), change bitrate or frequency without trifling away your time.
Simplicity and superiority. Total Audio Converter epitomizes these traits to the maximum and gives users all they wish for in converting audio files. With Total Audio Converter in place, your conversion opportunities are boundless. Once the conversion is over, Total Audio Converter can play the conversion output file or even shut down your computer automatically, so you donít need to control the conversion process all the way to its completion. As it doesnít create any intermediate files, the conversion process is fast.
With Total Audio Converter, your conversion efforts are restricted to browsing the list and selecting audio files, the rest is done by the program.
- Converting several audio files into one file
- Processing audio files in the batch mode
- Working via Command line
- Using right-click option
- Ripping CD
- Capturing audio from YouTube videos
- Using built-in audio player
- Automatic remembering of the previous settings with the object of not specifying them all again
- Changing bitrate and frequency
- Using wildcards
- Setting the default destination path
- Working in Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7
- Converting audio files (MP3, WAV, OGG, CDA, APE, APL, MPP, MPC, MP+, RAX, RA, RM, FLAC, WMA, MP4, AAC, WV, AMR, TTA, OFR, SPX, XM, S3M, MOD, MIDI) into MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, MPC, AAC, MP4, FLAC, APE, AMR the formats. See Complete list of supported format conversions