There are three ways to convert a file: via GUI (user interface), command line or right-click menu.
Getting started with Total Audio Converter
Total Audio Converter has an intuitive graphical user interface. That is why you can start using the program right after its installation. Here are simple steps that will help you to get your audio files converted into the necessary format.
- Go to Start > All Programs > Total Audio Converter > Total Audio Converter menu item to launch the program after the installation of the downloaded file.
- After you see the main window of the program select the audio files you would like to convert in the middle panel by checking the boxes near these files.
- Press the toolbar button corresponding to the target format you want your files to be converted into.
- Indicate the name of the output folder and file(s) in the new dialog box and go through the rest of the settings available for the selected format.
- When you make sure to have set up all the necessary settings, press the Start button and the program will process the selected audio files.
- The output folder specified in the Wizard will be opened automatically in Windows Explorer and you will see the converted file(s) of the target format there.
2. Command line
Command line is a great thing to run your Total Audio Converter from within other programs.
The syntax is: AudioConverter.exe /source/ /destination/ /options/
Here are some examples:
AudioConverter.exe C:\Music\*.ACC C:\MP3\ -cMP3
Convert all ACC files from this folder C:\Music to MP3 format and place the converted files to folder C:\MP3
3. Right-click option
Total Audio Converter integrates into Windows popup menu.
- Select the necessary file on your desktop (do not launch Total Audio Converter).
- Right-click with your mouse and choose Convert to option from context menu.
- Choose audio format.
- Depending on chosen file format different Wizard will appear.
That is all! Now you have opportunity to work with these files in the corresponding applications.
Back to Content