To block any time limitations and use the full-featured version of the application with priority support, you have to register your copy. To do this, go to the Order page, choose one of the purchase options and pay the one-time license fee. Your registration code will be send to you via e-mail. Make certain to indicate your valid e-mail address during the purchase.
After you receive your registration code, follow these instructions to register the program :
- Launch the unregistered copy of the program.
- If the trial period has been expired, click the Enter Registration Code... button in the following dialog box:
- If the trial period has not been expired yet, go to the Help > Enter Registration Code... item from the main menu of the application.
You will see the following window:
- Enter the name which was indicated during the purchasing of the product into the Enter your registration name field of the Register TotalAudioConverter window.
- Enter the registration key received by e-mail into the Enter your registration key field of the Register TotalAudioConverter window.
Please note:To stand aback from mistypes in the registration code, copy and paste it from the e-mail notification you have received.
- Press the Register button in the dialog box. If the entered data are correct the program will be registered and the following message will appear on the screen :
If the entered data are incorrect the program will not be registered and the following message will appear on the screen :
Back to Content