How To Convert HTML To TIFF
To convert HTML file to TIFF do the following:
- Launch Total HTML Converter.
- In a left-hand table choose a folder with HTML files from the file tree.
- Then select an HTML file or files in the central panel (click check boxes). In a right-hand table you may preview the file you have selected.
- Select the tarhet format - TIFF
- After you select the target format (TIFF) the Wizard's window appears. It collects all the conversion parameters. First, set up the destination path - the folder to place the output file to. You may set up the path in two ways:
- Press 'Next' on the bottom of the window or choose 'Render' on the left-hand side of the window. Check what parameters you would like to render (Text, Shape or Image). Note that if you select only shapes, images and text will not be converted.
- You may select a background image for your output TIFF file.
- Click 'Next' or 'Tiff Compression'. The application will suggest you a list of compressions to choose.
- You may define quality for JPEG images. Choose from minimum to maximum size.
- Click 'Next' or 'Margin'. Select the margin options of TIFF document (left, right, top, bottom).
- Select paper size and orientation you want. Check 'Fit to Page' option if needed. With Fit to Page option checked Total HTML Converter automatically detects the file orientation and selects the appropriate parameters.
- Click 'Start conversion'. You will see the conversion properties that you have chosen. If it is needed select 'Delete originals' and 'Open destination folder after converting'. Press 'Start!'.
Note: Default conversion properties are the following:
- Convert to - tiff;
- Margin: Top - 0,5, Bottom - 0,5, Left - 0,5, Right - 0,5;
- Paper Common, size A4, 8,3” x 11,7”, Portrait.
- If you have chosen 'Open destination folder after converting' the tool will open the folder where the file was saved.
You may convert HTML files to TIFF format via Command line.
Enter the following Command line code: HtmlConverter.exe <source> <destination> -c tiff,
- <source> is the destination path of the original file,
- <destination> is the destination path of the output file.
Example: HtmlConverter.exe C:\Documents\index.htm C:\TIFF\TIFF1.tif -c tiff
Convert the file index.htm into TIFF file TIFF1.tif and place the converted file in C:\TIFF\
There are also some additional options of Command line:
- If it is needed to change the format of all the files from the folder use * sign.
Example: HtmlConverter.exe C:\Documents\*.htm C:\TIFF\ -c tiff
Convert all HTML files from the folder C:\Documents\ to TIFF format and place the converted files in C:\TIFF\
- To convert several files put them to list.txt
Example: HtmlConverter.exe -list List.txt C:\TIFF\ -c tiff
Convert all the files from file list List.txt to TIFF and place them in C:\JPG\
- Command line has got additional options. Press 'Help' on a tool bar. Choose 'Command line parameters' item.
You will see the list of Command line options.
For more information about Command line go to Command Line Parameters.