Total Outlook Converter converts Outlook emails as well as PST and OST files to PDF, HTML, TXT, DOC, TIFF, JPEG, EML. It offers a variety of options and settings, which you can apply to your target files. For example, you can export any field of your output documents. Do you want to convert only subject and sender leaving out recipient or body of the emails? No problem with Total Outlook Converter at your fingertips.
- Launch Total Outlook Converter and select the folder in the file tree, which contains your input files.
- Tick the emails, which you want to convert by checking them.
- Select your preferred target format in the toolbar in the top left corner of the interface (DOC, PDF, XHTML, HTML, TXT, TIFF, JPEG, EML).
- In the wizard open the Fields tab. Check the fields, which you want to export in your output files.
- Go through the remaining settings and press Start! in the end.
- Go to the destination folder that you have chosen and check your target documents.
Find out more about some other settings in Total Outlook Converter:
- Total Outlook Converter's home page
- How to rename output files
- How to add current date to output files
- How to add page counter to output files