A huge percentage of companies, organizations and businesses have adopted the use of PDF as the standard publishing format in the last decade. If you have not yet established one for your business, then you are missing out something great. Perhaps, turning your documents into PDF, JPG, RTF, TXTW, DOCs and XLS and much more makes them smaller, portable and easy to use. Additionally, they become more versatile and suitable for use in most of your business presentations. Finding a good multi-purpose HTML converter that works for both your online users and other client-based server applications is the best move you can take. Total HTML Converter X is a powerful server HTML converter that is both adaptable and easy to use.
It is a revolutionary web-based HTML converter that allows you to do much more. You can:
1. Enable and disable java scripts on your web pages. In the case of slow scripts, you can quickly stop them with Total HTML Converter and convert them within the least time possible.
2. Add customized watermarks to all the output files. It is an excellent command line HTML converter.
3. Extract metadata from your documents to make it easy to include in any database or table.
4. Apart from HTML files, it is also an excellent batch HTML converter that supports the conversion of MHT, HTM, and XHTML files into portable Docs, JPG, RTF, TXTW, and XLS.
5. Export data from all your protected files. However, you will have to provide or specify the password. This makes it safe and convenient to use.
Advantages of Total HTML Converter X
1. It is easy to even if you are an advanced user or a beginner. It comes with a professionally designed user interface and command line with no pop-ups or GUI. It has a special server version that makes it distinct from other standard converters.
2. It handy and can convert as many PDF files as possible at once. Therefore, it saves time and is suitable if you are a time-conscious user.
3. It is highly flexible and enables you to customize your final results including quality, size, paper orientation and symbols to use. It comes with different settings for every type of conversion you choose. In fact, it allows you to convert PDF files in two unique ways i.e. convert into one single file or different page formats. Again, you can convert a variety of PDF files into a JPG file. You can also include a digital signature to your output files whenever you need.
4. It comes in a free download version that is ready to use as a command line and server-based converter all included in one download. All you need to do is copy parts and paste them in your app code. You can test and use it for a full month before purchasing one.
5. It is highly supportive and responsive. It is very functional, hence, recommended for you if you are a serious converter as it recognizes all types of HTML files. Try the free one-month version today and experience the convenience of easy HTML file conversions.