No need to say that Doc format is very popular among users because this is the primary format for storing and sharing formatted texts. At the same time, however, experienced computer users are aware of the fact that Doc files are not as secure as PDF documents are. The former can be easily edited, whereas the latter are "set in stone."
When it comes to converting one Doc file to PDF, no one seems to have any problems. But merging Doc to PDF in batch is a task that is difficult to accomplish without specialized software. CoolUtils presents PDF Combine PRO, a unique tool designed to merge several Doc files into one multi-page PDF.
Here are only a few things that make PDF Combine PRO so outstanding:
It supports several formats, from Doc to RTF, TXT, XLS, XLSX, HTML, HTM, MHT, PS, EPS, PRN, and PDF.
It supports batch conversion meaning you can process several files at a time.
It allows to edit documents by adding bookmarks, date, text and page counter.
It has user-friendly interface and can be mastered even by a beginning user in a matter of minutes.
It features free* upgrades.
All it takes to merge Doc to PDF is making 5 simple steps:
- Download PDF Combine Pro from CoolUtils website. You can use the free trial version or a fully functional paid version.
- Install and launch the program following the instructions of the setup wizard
- From the automatically generated tree of files and folders on your left select the Doc files you want to merge.
- Once done, click on the "Combine to PDF" button. You can select the destination folder, add bookmarks, create Contents page, add header, footer and document info (subject, author, title and more).
- When you are ready, simply click "Start!" and enjoy 100% automatic process of file merging!
Click here to learn more about PDF Combine PRO or download its free 30-day trial version!