Do you need a utility that could combine several PDF files into one PDF? PDF Combine can do this via transparent user interface or command line. It merges as many PDF files as you need in any way you may think of. PDF Combine from CoolUtils easily:
- Combines different pages of invoices, bank statements, contracts, or e-books
- Combines files by folders or common name part.
- Keeps your folder structure, if you combine subfolders within a folder.
- For e-books PDF Combine can create a Table of Contents. Each file name of the combined files becomes a bookmark. You can set your own bookmarks as well. So you get easy navigation within the combined PDF file.
- Encrypts PDF (you can allow or forbid users to print/annotate/modify PDF file)
- Adds date or page counters to each page of the output PDF. More unique options
- The Pro version combines PDF, Word, XLS, RTF, TXT, TIFF, JPEG files into one PDF.
The interface of the program is so simple that even a newbie will master it in seconds. Check the files that you want to combine, set the destination folder and press Start! Also, PDF Combine may be run from the command line. Give it a try now!