How often have you faced a need to merge the HTML pages you've created or saved into one PDF document? As a general rule, this occurs to computer users worldwide all the time. Of course, there are numerous free online HTML-PDF converters and PDF mergers but they only allow you to process documents one by one.
If you are the one who values their time and prefers to merge HTML to PDF in batch, we suggest you try PDF Combine PRO, a unique solution by CoolUtils. It is designed specifically for merging HTML to PDF, but also supports merging of other formats as well (RTF, TXT, XLS, XLSX, HTML, HTM, MHT, PS, EPS, PRN, PDF are supported). Also, this program allows you to adjust the output PDF files by adding headers, footers, page numbers and more.
The process of HTML-PDF merging is really simple. First, you need to make 3 major steps:
Download PDF Combine PRO from CoolUtils website. A free 30-day trial version and a lifetime license are available.
Install PDF Combine PRO by following the instructions of the setup wizard.
Launch the program by clicking on its desktop icon, select it from the Start menu or launch it from within the command line.
Once the 3 above-mentioned steps are complete, you can easily start to merge several HTML files into one multi-page PDF:
- From the automatically generated list of folders and files select the folder that contains your HTML documents
- Tick off the documents you wish to convert
- Click on the Combine to PDF button
- Now you can either proceed with default settings by choosing to click on the "Start!" button or
- You can adjust the settings, including destination folder, headers, footers, page numbers, contents table, and more. At the end, click "Start!"
Download PDF Combine PRO now and use it for 30 days for free. Or contact CoolUtils to learn more about this and other products.