Interface languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
XM format is a special music format that uses MIDI data and sound samples to compose songs. It was initially developed by Fasttracker 2, an audio tracker program. Even though this program is no longer available, the format still exists and can even be opened with a variety of audio players.
Some of the programs that support XM format are: XMPlay, Nullsoft Winamp Media Player 5.6, MilkyTracker, OpenMPT, FMJ-Software Awave Studio and, finally, VideoLAN VLC media player. Even though some of these programs are free, none of them comes with Windows OS by default.
Most users, who value their time and money, prefer to convert XM files into more popular formats. The best way to do it is use audio converter. There are many programs available online, but we suggest you try Total Audio Converter by CoolUtils.
There are at least 5 reasons to use Total Audio Converter to deal with XM audio files:
- It is very functional. The program is great for conversion of XM files into such formats as WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, APE, FLAC, MP4, AAC, and MPC. It can also be used to deal with songs saved in formats other than XM. They are: MP3, WAV, OGG, RA, RMM, RAM, RPM, RM, RMVB, CDA, APE, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, OFR, TTA and many many more.
- It is very user-friendly. The interface of the program is very simple, so that even a beginning user will be able to master it. The program support dozens of languages, including English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean, so that you can choose the one you speak.
- It has batch conversion option. You will be able to convert hundreds of files at a time instead of processing each song automatically.
- It can grab CDs and YouTube files so that you can easily update your music collection.
- It is very affordable. Total Audio Converter is priced at under $20; moreover, it can be used for free for the first 30 days!
Visit the official website of CoolUtils and get your free trial version of XM converter now!