Looking for .PDF Splitter? Split, combine and rename .PDF files by template with PDF Splitter(divider) by CoolUtils.com.
CoolUtils PDF Splitter Features:
PDF Splitter helps you to split multipage PDF files by pages according to almost any template. The app is very powerful, it deals with PDF pages in different ways:
- Extracts all pages from PDF files;
- Extracts only selected pages (i.e. 1,2,5,7-10);
- Extracts odd/even pages;
- Splits PDF file by bookmarks;
- Splits PDF by any text line, i.e. invoice numbers, and rename files based on this line (only in Pro version)
- Splits PDF by blank pages (one or several in a row);
- new! Splits by bar code. More unique options
- Command Line (CLI) Support
PDF Splitter can also combine split pages. So if you need to reorganize the pages in a multi-page PDF our app will do the task. For example, it can split 10-page PDF file and create a new document every 2 pages. So you get 5 two-page PDF documents instead of 1 ten-page file.
PDF Splitter has a built-in flexible renamer to give new files descriptive names. By default new pages will be renamed [Name].page#.pdf (where # is the number of the page like Contract.page1.pdf). You can start enumeration from any digit. Besides, PDF Splitter has unique option of enumerating pages based on the number of pages already existing in destination folder.
CLI Command Line Interface + GUI
PDF Splitter has two 2 ways of handling: a nice user-interface and command line. It's the most powerful PDF splitter available today! Try it for free (30 days trial period, no limitations) and find out how much time and effort you can save.
To Split PDF files on web servers use PDF Splitter X (includes Active X, has no GUI).