Tiff Splitter splits multipage TIFF files. The interface of the program is inituative. That means that a glance at the screenshot is enough to figure out how it works. You select the soure TIFF files and the destination folder, then click Split button. No annoying extra options, Tiff Splitter just does what it should do. The app offers many additional settings:
- Split multi-page TIFF files by pages including documents in subfolders and keep folder structure;
- Save split pages as JPEG files to save space;
- Split DCX files;
- Rotate pages clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Command line support. You get both GUI and command line tool in one app.
- If you need to split TIFF files by any text line (i.e. invoices by numbers or bar codes) use our special Tiff Splitter Pro.
Tiff Splitter has two 3 ways of handling: user interface, command line and Windows right click menu. Try it for free - 30 days trial period, no limitations!
Note! If you need splitting TIFF files by some template use Tiff Paging. It can extract certain pages (i.e. 2-5, 7-15, or every odd one). Besides, it will resize and rotate them for your convenience.