Interface languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
PDF Combine will help you create hefty electronic books, bank statements, invoices, etc. The program combines any number of PDF pages created in various programs. It is a very powerful tool for both novice and experienced users. It has a very handy interface, which is surprisingly easy to follow.
With the help of this tool, you can
- Combine PDF documents into larger ones
- Combine PDF and add page numbers, dates, any text
- Create tables of contents with bookmarks based on file names.
How to Combine PDF and Add Page Number
Compiling large PDF documents is very easy, as is PDF page numbering:
- Find the folder with PDFs in the folder tree and click it. A list of files will appear on the right. There will be a checkbox near each PDF. If you tick several files, they will be merged into a single document. If you would like to combine all the PDFs into a large ebook, click 'Check All' at the bottom.
- Click the 'Combine to PDF' button at the top of the interface.
- The wizard will appear on the screen. Here you can select a number of options. Particularly, you can add page counts. To do that, select headers/footers options and set the start position. You can choose to set page number on the left, on the right or in the middle.
- When you are through with that, click 'Start'. If you wish to combine PDFs from within other programs, you can use command line support.
If you have downloaded the free demo version, you will be able to use it for 30 days only. If you have purchased the license version, you can receive free tech support for 1 year. Please, share your impression about the program with us and make your suggestions!